We are very close to releasing UHD 3.15.x.x which is going to include an
updated file system based on thud  for all of the embedded USRPs (N3xx,
E320, E310). We have also been working on improving the build system and
will have a file system option that includes GNU Radio for all the embedded
devices.

Also with 3.15 RFNoC is on by default with all UHD builds (instead of being
a flag or branch).