Hi all,

I'm working with three X310 with TwinRX daughterboards. I tried the latest UHD
3.15 with the according v36 XG FPGA image. As I encountered problems with DPDK
support in this UHD version, I went back to the latest stable release 3.14.1.1,
which solved this problem.

Downgrading the X310 FPGA images to v35 (necessary for 3.14.1.1) worked like a
charm on two of the devices, however, for one uhd_image_loader terminated with
"Error: RuntimeError: Device reported an error during initialization.".

I loaded the desired image into volatile memory via JTAG using Vivado. Doing
so, I'm able to use the device with UHD 3.14.1.1 until power cycling. The
uhd_image_loader still does not work, causing the same error message. Using the
HG image doesn't help, either.

The problem is very similar to the one described here, but unfortunately the
solution seems to be off-list:

http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2016-October/050028.html

Any help highly appreciated.
Thanks,