Hello Padorin,

both are pretty good; the presentation can't fully represent the
differences; the UBX alone costs about as much as an B210, and you'll
need an X310 and two UBX to have as many channels as the B210, so
there's a solid factor in price and size and weight and power
consumption that goes for the B210. So, "B2xx < X3xx" is a
simplification, but an *often* meaningful one.

So, whether or not the B210 is measurably better than the X310 + UBX-
160 *depends on your use case and constraints* and I'll refrain from
making a general statement here: the RF chain on the B210 is actually
pretty good, but very flexible, and thus, not overly selective.

So, yes, from most datasheet properties, the UBX's frontend simply
outshines the B210.

Now comes the problem: You say you want a "clean" signal. That's not an
term that I can use to advise you. What does "clean" mean to you, or
maybe, what's "unclean"? What is it that you need that signal for? What
will be the bandwidths? The powers? The frequency stability
requirements? The number of channels, the frequency agility?

There's just way to many things which can lead to the difference
between UBX-160 and B210 being negligible. So, please tell us about
what you want to build :) I don't want to "sell" you something more
expensive that you don't need.

Best regards,
Marcus