Dear colleagues,

we have a USRP B210 in our lab, though, I have some questions regarding
this device.

First, I can’t find its hardware architecture? I would be glad if you send
me its detailed information.

I’m using *Gnuradio* as my simulation environment. In this simulator, when
I connect a signal generator with sin wave to USRP B210 with a const
carrier frequency, the output signal probability undertakes a modulation by
USRP carrier frequency. I need to check its hardware architecture in order
to inspect how this modulation is carried out.

Secondly, I have checked this device’s datasheet, and the datasheet
underlines that this is a full-duplex device. If you check the device, you
will notice two pairs of ports (RFA and RFB).

How does this duplexity work?

Thank you for your time.