Arash,

While Marcus’ response is certainly correct it does little in providing a
practical answer to your question.

I use an X310 with TwinRX daughterboards and have found that it is inadvisable
to use input levels to the TwinRX daughterboard greater than -30dBm because
higher levels than that tend to result in distortion/compression issues.  I
don’t know what the damage threshold is for the input ports on the TwinRX
daughterboard.  For my radio astronomy applications I use an input level of
-60dBm and that seems to work quite well for me.  I don’t know if other
daughterboards for the X310 have different input-level behavior.  Perhaps this
response will give you ball park answers that you can use.

Regards,

Joe