David,

take a look at the ad9361 user guide [1]. It has all the information you are looking for.

If you want to know which filters you can configure and how, take a look at [2]. It's a simple example I wrote quite a while back but it should still be good to get you started.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Julian

[1] https://form.analog.com/Form_Pages/Catalina/CatalinaDesign.aspx?prodid=AD9361