Hi all,

I have generated a custom RFNoC block with rfnocmodtool to be implemented
on X310.
I am using UHD 4.0. toolchain to synthesize it, but I cannot meet timing
with the clock selected (in /icores/yml file, I have select "ce" as the clk
source for my block).
I see that "ce" clock for X310 is 214 MHz and I wondered if I could use a
slower clock for my "ce" from the interface. In the clock reports, there is
a "bus_clk" of 187.5 MHz, which I think is suitable for my design, but if I
select "bus_clk" as clk source for my block in the yml file it gives an
error message:
[ERR] 1 unresolved clk domain(s)
[ERR]     block0:ce
[ERR] Please specify the clock(s) to connect

It is possible to use "bus_clk" as the clock source for my block? Which
files should I modify to use this clock?

Kind Regards,
Maria