On 2022-08-18 10:18, Andrea Valori via USRP-users wrote:

Dear all,

I am trying to acquire a “wide” spectrum with the B200 and B200 mini. For wide I mean wider than the bandwidth of the board, and therefore some way of fast multiple acquisitions with “frequency hopping” and “stitching”.

Do you have a good solution to recommend? I tried soapy_power (which seems working but it is not maintained) and GNURadio (with it, I did not manage to have a “fast frequency hopping”, and therefore the acquisition is very time consuming, with several seconds delay at each tuning).

Thanks and best regards,

Andrea

How fast do you need to go?  The B2xx chip, the AD9361 isn't known for its ability to rapidly tune at timescales below about
  100ms.