On 03/05/2023 13:05, david.fernan...@viveris.fr wrote:

Hi Marcus,

I have tested downgrading UHD to 3.15 and it works ! (I’ve tried with UHD 4.4 as well but its doesn’t work)

Now that the reception works everytime in a full-duplex communication, I observe that the TX/Rx antenna creates a lot of interferences to the RX2 antenna in the same channel.

For examples, I tested sending :

 *

    1 sin signal of 50KHZ from channel 0 to channel 1, at center freq 1GHz

 *

    1 sin signal of 80KHZ from channel 1 to channel 0, at center freq 2GHz

The result is available in the picture attached (the green circles are the carriers received, the red circles are the interferences caused by the TX) . Is this a normal behaviour ? Is there any configuration/customization that can be applied to attenuate those interfereances ?

Thanks again for your support, it is really appreciated.