Hi everyone,

I would like to transmit and receive with a sample rate of 280KHz but when I
try it, I get the following messages  :

\[WARNING\] \[MULTI_USRP\] The hardware does not support the requested TX
sample rate:\
Target sample rate: 0.280000 MSps\
Actual sample rate: 0.390625 MSps

\[WARNING\] \[MULTI_USRP\] The hardware does not support the requested RX
sample rate:\
Target sample rate: 0.280000 MSps\
Actual sample rate: 0.279330 MSps\
\
So there is a problem specially in Tx side. I have understood that the **master
clock rate must be an integer multiple of the sampling rate**, but the only
clock rate values working with the X310 are 200MHz and 184.32MHz which are too
high to be able to use a sampling rate of 280 KHz.

Is there any way to use a sampling rate of 2800 KHz ?  I am forced to use the
UHD version 3.15 for other reasons but when I tried the UHD version 4.1.0 I
didn’t notice this issues.

Thank you very much in advance.