Hi everyone,

I need to develop a system which streams independent samples at different
moments to the differents  channels (channel 0 and channel 1) of an USRP X310.

To achieve that, I use the example codes available in the documentation which
look like the following :

// 1. Create the stream args object and initialize the data formats to fc32 and
sc16:\
uhd::stream_args_t stream_args("fc32", "sc16");\
// 2. Set the channel list, we want 2 streamers coming from channels 0 and 1,
in that order\
stream_args.channels = {0, 1};\
// Now use these args to create a tx streamer (We assume that usrp is a valid
uhd::usrp::multi_usrp)\
uhd::tx_streamer::sptr tx_stream = usrp->get_tx_stream(stream_args);\
// Now, any calls to rx_stream must provide a vector of 2 buffers, one per
channel.\
// Ex: tx_stream->send(buffs, 1024, md); (assuming buffs is a vector of 2
buffers)

Then, I have created 2 threads, each thread will call the “tx_stream->send”
function at different moments to stream samples through  its corresponding
channel (thread0 ==> channel0 and thread1 ==> channel1).

My question is : how can I call the “tx_stream->send” function in each thread
to send samples through only 1 of the channels ? Is there any other better
method to achieve that ?

Thank you very much for your support.