my open-hardware design for frequency and pulse distribution is on ohwr:
https://ohwr.org/project/pda-8ch-fda-8ch/wikis/home
The PPS distribution uses IDT (now named something else?) 5PB1108 logic
buffers with 7-800 ps rise-time. AFAIK the only way to match outputs is to
use trimmer-caps before the last output-stage and tune each output while
measuring with a time interval counter. Depending on your counter and
patience you get within 10-20 ps quite quickly.

+1 to endrun for publishing a phase-noise spec on their website - most
others don't do that.
A possible improvement for the ohwr frequency-distribution board would be
to use many LMH6702 (or similar) in parallel for each channel - but I
haven't had time (or a project that needs the performance) to test.

the results posted for the ARTIQ clocker board look good
https://github.com/sinara-hw/Clocker/wiki  and
https://github.com/sinara-hw/Clocker/issues/4   (I haven't verified them)

Anders