Dear Leon Wabeke and Marcus D. Leech, thanks a lot for your answers.

I found the answer of my question as follow:

When we create multiple uhd::usrp::multiusrp objects using the same device
arguments, actually they are all shared objects that refer to a same real USRP
object. Therefore when we set sub-device by each multiusrp objects, indeed all
of them will be done on the real usrp device.

I think the limitation is that when a stream (TX or RX) is run on a USRP, we
can not change its sub-device setting. It seems that for N200, usrp ignores  to
set sub-device as there is only one sub-device on it. But for a USRP with
multiple sub-devices such as X310, we must be sure that no stream is run on the
USRP before we try to change its sub-device.