On 12/06/2023 16:20, Will Haftel via USRP-users wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to stream data at 200 Ms/s with 2 x310s and am having trouble figuring out the make args for this configuration. I have been able to use addr and second_addr on 1 device to enable dual 10g eth, but this syntax doesn’t seem to work when combining with addr0 and addr1 for multiple x310s. Is this configuration supported?

Thanks