A few more comments on filenames:

On 09/08/2017 14:33, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
Regarding filenames - I am ambivalent. If you need this information somewhere, you will need to define new header fields as well.

In IMAP filename Content-Disposition parameter is returned as a part of BODYSTRUCTURE. This means that it is easy to extract this information algorithmically in one round trip, without the need to downaload and parse the whole report message. I am not saying that filename is the best thing, but this is a nice property. If people think that this type of information should be easy to retrieve through IMAP, there are other ways that are IMAP-friendly. For example making this a new parameter to Content-Disposition header field would still work (it is also returned in BODYSTRUCTURE).

Best Regards,
Alexey