> On Feb 19, 2018, at 6:30 PM, Brotman, Alexander
> <alexander_brot...@comcast.com> wrote:
>
> We just updated TLSRPT and welcome comments.  The changes mostly reflect
> comments from Viktor and others around the Content-Type.
>
> - Altered policy report section to be JSON strings
> - Content-Type changes to match comments from UTA mailing list
> - Added receiving IP
>
> Thank you for any feedback

A small editorial comment:

Old:

   For DANE TLSA policies, a JSON array array of strings each
   representing the RDATA of a single TLSA resource record as a space-
   separated list of its four TLSA fields (in RFC6698 Section 2.2)
   presentation form with no internal spaces or grouping parentheses:

New:

   For DANE TLSA policies, a JSON array of strings each
   representing the RDATA of a single TLSA resource record as a space-
   separated list of its four TLSA fields in (RFC6698 Section 2.2)
   presentation form with no internal spaces or grouping parentheses:

That is, drop the duplication of "array" and

        s/fields (in /fields in (/

--
        Viktor.