The major change in this version is the removal of the options (CHAIN,
DANE, and DNSSEC) from the REQUIRETLS SMTP option as discussed in
London. There were also inconsistencies in the header field name
(Require-TLS vs. RequireTLS) so I chose the latter.

Source code (.xml) is at https://github.com/jimfenton/requiretls

-Jim