I think you are referring to this diff:
https://github.com/richsalz/draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis/pull/84/files

My feedback would be to rewrite all uses of "e.g." and the associated
parentheticals. Follow-up sentences will do.

Then, I would match any mention of "web browsers" with examples of
implementations that do things another way. I suspect this approach might
make for difficult writing, because I don't think anyone diverges from the
browser approach. If I'm wrong here, I'd be happy to see it documented.

thanks,
Rob