Di tanto in tanto, mi arriva un messaggio come il seguente (che riporto non integralmente, ma fino ad un certo punto soltanto). Da altre liste cui sono iscritto, non ricevo messaggi del genere. Di che si tratta, più precisamente?

Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
[email protected] mailing list.


Messages to you from the utenti mailing list seem to
have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
message I received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe bounces,
I will remove your address from the utenti mailing list,
without further notice.


I've kept a list of which messages from the utenti mailing list have bounced from your address.

Copies of these messages may be in the archive.
To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request),
send an empty message to:
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages,
send an empty message to:
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here are the message numbers:

  15555

--- Enclosed is a copy of the bounce message I received.

Return-Path: <>
Received: (qmail 27784 invoked from network); 3 Apr 2008 10:48:30 -0000
Received: from cylon2.sjc.collab.net (204.16.104.18)
 by s006.sjc.collab.net with SMTP; 3 Apr 2008 10:48:30 -0000
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered: true
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: AvQBAPpS9EeCwHdfiGdsb2JhbACBWo92AQEBDyaaCg
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.25,597,1199692800"; d="scan'208";a="7286656"
X-IRONPORT: SCANNED
Received: from inrete.unito.it (HELO unito.it) ([130.192.119.95])
 by cylon2.sjc.collab.net with ESMTP; 03 Apr 2008 03:48:29 -0700
Received: from localhost (localhost)
        by unito.it (8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian -4) id m33AmRac002286;
        Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:48:28 +0200
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:48:28 +0200
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Message-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/report; report-type=delivery-status;
        boundary="m33AmRac002286.1207219708/unito.it"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--m33AmRac002286.1207219708/unito.it

The original message was received at Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:48:27 +0200
from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User Unknown [EMAIL PROTECTED])
   (expanded from: [EMAIL PROTECTED])

  ----- Transcript of session follows -----
.. while talking to mail.unito.it.:

>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User Unknown [EMAIL PROTECTED]
550 5.1.1 [EMAIL PROTECTED] User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)

--m33AmRac002286.1207219708/unito.it
Content-Type: message/delivery-status

Reporting-MTA: dns; unito.it
Arrival-Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:48:27 +0200

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
X-Actual-Recipient: RFC822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Status: 5.1.1
Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.unito.it
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User Unknown [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]
Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:48:28 +0200

--m33AmRac002286.1207219708/unito.it
Content-Type: text/rfc822-headers
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit


Grazie,

Attilio Tempestini

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rispondere a