----- Oryginalna wiadomość -----
> Od: "Roberto De Ioris" <[email protected]>
> Do: "uWSGI developers and users list" <[email protected]>
> Wysłane: sobota, 12 marzec 2011 7:41:26
> Temat: Re: [uWSGI] emperor.c line 226  +  fmon check
> 
> This is a race condition, fixed in latest tip
> 
> 
> This open another problem.
> Sometimes inotify bombs-out event. Are we sure we would like to
> execute
> ALL the handler in this case ? Probably we should allow the user to
> limit
> the number of handler for the same signal to be execute per-second.
> 
> Something like this:
> 
> uwsgi.register_signal(signum, who, the_handler[, rate])
> 
> where rate is the maximum of call a handler can receive in the same
> second.
> 

I agree.
This is a problem.
I do not know whether the introduction of "rate" will solve the problem, but I 
rely on you Roberto.

-- 
Łukasz Wróblewski
http://www.nri.pl/ - Nowoczesne Rozwiązania Internetowe
http://www.hostowisko.pl/ - Profesjonalny i tani hosting
http://www.katalog-polskich-firm.pl/ - Najlepszy darmowy katalog firm
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to