> Does it work?  Are there any docs to get started? I tried building
> uwsgi with pypy but it failed:
>
> pypy uwsgiconfig.py --build
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "app_main.py", line 53, in run_toplevel
>   File "uwsgiconfig.py", line 529, in <module>
>     build_uwsgi(uConf(bconf))
>   File "uwsgiconfig.py", line 107, in build_uwsgi
>     import uwsgiplugin as up
>   File "plugins/python/uwsgiplugin.py", line 11, in <module>
>     LIBS = sysconfig.get_config_var('LIBS').split() +
> sysconfig.get_config_var('SYSLIBS').split()
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'
>
>
> pypy uwsgiconfig.py --build --plugins plugins/python27 core
>
> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> master.c: In function ‘uwsgi_subscribe’:
> master.c:74: error: implicit declaration of function ‘send_udp_message’
>
> I tried building uwsgi 0.9.7.2 with PyPy 1.5
>

To embed a language/vm/platform into uWSGI it must expose some C api.

Currently pypy does not have it. I will probably talk about it with
Antonio Cuni at EuroPython


-- 
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi

Reply via email to