> You should post your webserver configuration,
> hello my webserver configuration is this. many thanks
>

> cat /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
> user ubuntu;
> worker_processes  2;
>

> error_log  /var/log/nginx/error.log;
> pid        /var/run/nginx.pid;
>
> events {
>     worker_connections  1024;
>     # multi_accept on;
> }
>
> http {
>     include       /etc/nginx/mime.types;
>
>     log_format main
> '$upstream_response_time      $time_local     $status $body_bytes_sent
> $http_referer   $http_x_forwarded_for   $http_host      $reques$remote_addr
>   $http_user_agent        $upstream_addr';
>
>     access_log        /var/log/nginx/access.log main;
>
>     sendfile        on;
>     #tcp_nopush     on;
>
>     #keepalive_timeout  0;
>     keepalive_timeout  75 20;
>     tcp_nodelay        on;
>
>     gzip  on;
>     gzip_disable "MSIE [1-6]\.(?!.*SV1)";
>

>     proxy_connect_timeout       9800;
>     proxy_send_timeout          9800;
>     proxy_read_timeout          9800;
>     send_timeout                9800;
>

>     include /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf;
>     include /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*;
> }
> ----------------
> site-enable
>

> server {
>         listen 80;
>
>         server_name www.egocc.com  media.egoc.com ;
>         client_max_body_size 20M;
>
>         location /media/ {
>                 root /home/ubuntu/xxx/xxx/ego;
>                 access_log off;
>                 expires 1d;
>                 add_header Cache-Control public;
>         }
>
>         location /static/ {
>                 root /home/ubuntu/xxx/xxx/ego;
>                 access_log off;
>                 expires 1d;
>                 add_header Cache-Control public;
>        }
>
>         location /error_pages/ {
>                 root /home/ubuntu/shared/;
>                 access_log off;
>                 expires 1d;
>                 add_header Cache-Control public;
>         }
>
>         error_page 502 /error_pages/502.html;
>         error_page 500 /error_pages/500.html;
>
>       location / {
>               uwsgi_pass unix:/home/ubuntu/DJANGO/click/click.sock;
>               include uwsgi_params;
>       }
> }
>
> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Roberto De Ioris <robe...@unbit.it>
> wrote:
>>
>> You should post your webserver configuration

Be Sure

uwsgi_pass unix:/home/ubuntu/DJANGO/click/click.sock;

point to the same socket you have defined with --socket in uWSGI.

Check yor nginx logs. Maybe they are reporting permission issues. Be sure
nginx has access to the unix socket. If you do not want to waste time on
permission problems simply use tcp sockets:

--socket 127.0.0.1:3031 (in uwsgi)

uwsgi_pass 127.0.0.1:3031 (in nginx)

--
Roberto De Ioris