Hi,

I’m having regular errors when using uWSGI’s uwsgi.chunked_read().  I am
streaming the data through nginx to uWSGI using chunked transfer-encoding,
then grabbing it in my flask app using chunked_read().

It works perfectly most of the time, but sometimes I get the above
mentioned error.  I’ve tried all kinds of things to eliminate the error but
nothing I do will get rid of it.  I’ve tried adjusting the timeout,
retrying the chunked_read in a loop with a wait, messing with any config
option I can image, tuning the chunks buffer, recompiling uWSGI with
different options, etc.

Is this a known bug?  Or is it something that I’m missing?  Any help
pointing me towards a solution would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it seems like uwsgi reading from that stream is somehow limiting the
rate of the upload.  The data coming into NGINX will go at 50-80MB/sec, but
I can't get UWSGI to go much above 30.   Even when I'm just reading the
data from the stream and throwing it out.

Thanks in advance!!!

~Sean

PS.  Sorry if this is a duplicate message.  I had trouble joining the list
using my work email.