Hi Antonis,

Thank you for your reply. I installed the htop utility and found that 2 of my 4 uWSGI processes are using 882M (42.7%) of resident memory each. Theses two processes takes about  (85%) of the available RAM memory! That can explain why I get "out of memory" errors when no more memory is available for sshd.

I tried to debug memory allocation with guppy following instructions here: https://www.toofishes.net/blog/using-guppy-debug-django-memory-leaks/

But I get "hp.Nothing" when I attempt to get the heap stats from the master uWSGI process.

Example:
>>> hp.setref()
>>> hp.heap()
hp.Nothing