Dear uWSGI experts,
I'm running uWSGI to link Galaxy (a workflow manager) to NGINX. The problem
is that, once started, sometimes, the uWSGI worker nodes (WNs) can't accept
requests.
For instance, checking the uwsgi stats server I get (uwsgi
--connect-and-read 127.0.0.1:9191):
https://gist.github.com/mtangaro/b56df1b69d5f75801bad94ed8a4c34a5

where you can see the worker nodes id=2 (line 146) and id=3 (line 242) that
are not accepting requests.

I've uploaded the uwsgi logs, when all WNs are accepting requests (
https://gist.github.com/mtangaro/c66ce92c19f1f8cb95b7198255512d26) and when
2 out of 3 are not (
https://gist.github.com/mtangaro/dbf12137c1ef0e39657cf588ef7852f1). Here,
as you can see in the end, Galaxy is binding just on 1 of them.

This is my uwsgi configuration

[uwsgi]
master = True
processes = 3
socket = 127.0.0.1:4001
stats = 127.0.0.1:9191
pythonpath = /home/galaxy/galaxy/lib
pythonhome = /home/galaxy/galaxy/.venv
threads = 4
logto = /var/log/galaxy/uwsgi.log
no-orphans = True
buffer-size = 16384

Currently I'm running it on CentOS7.
It is a virtual machine with 4 virtual cpu and 4 GB of ram (on openstack).
I've installed uwsgi with pip, in the Galaxy virtual environment.

The version is:
$ uwsgi --version
2.0.16

Finally, to start uwsgi, I've used supervisord. The configuration is here:
https://gist.github.com/mtangaro/eb4b91ff9249185af668c20802e3ac18

I hope you can help me.

Best regards,
Marco