On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 2:46 PM, INADA Naoki <songofaca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 8:42 PM Руслан Закиров <r...@sports.ru> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:36 AM, INADA Naoki <songofaca...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Options.html#listen
>
> https://serverfault.com/questions/271380/how-can-i-increase-the-value-of-
> somaxconn
>

> > Guys,
>
> > I know how to change size of the listen queue.
>
> > Why do you think I should change it? Do you suggest me to increase it or
> decrease?
>

> Because the log say "uWSGI listen queue of socket "0.0.0.0:5002" (fd: 10)
> full !!! (101/100)".
>
> You used ab -c 200.  200 connections are created at once. 100 listen queue
> size is not enough.
>
> I'm curious why you didn't think you should change listen queue size....

Because it's not right thing to do in production.

However, I agree that 100 is less than 200 and queue will be overflown if ab
generates requests faster than the app processes them. Sure ab fires things
quite fast.

I oversimplified my production case. In the presented case it's 1.5ms
between accept()
calls. In production requests I see 600ms gaps between accept() calls. This
is what
brought me here to the list.

Probably I have to dig more into production straces...

What do you think? Ideas?

--
> INADA Naoki  <songofaca...@gmail.com>

Руслан Закиров
Руководитель отдела разработки веб-сервисов
+7(916) 597-92-69, ruz @  <http://www.sports.ru/>