PLEASE NOTE: Using the Reply button sends your message back to everybody on
this mailing list.
---
Hello UXOnet,

We are running another in our series of complimentary Customer Success
webinars. The upcomings webinar is entitled "Get Better UXO Results - Tips,
Tools and Workflows to Enhance Your Projects".

For more information and to register please visit the My Geosoft Geonet Forum:
http://bit.ly/2smeZM6

We record all webinars so if you can't make the live event, registering will
ensure you receive a copy of the recording.

We hope you can join us!
Lorraine

Lorraine Godwin
Global Business Director, Near Surface | Geosoft
geosoft.com<http://www.geosoft.com/> | blog<http://blogs.geosoft.com/> |
twitter<http://twitter.com/geosoft> |
linkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/geosoft-inc.> |
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/GeosoftInc> | T +1 800.363.MAPS  | M +1
416.317.7246

Celebrating 30 Years - follow our anniversary story. Geosoft
30<http://www.geosoft.com/geosoft30>

---
PLEASE NOTE: Using the Reply button sends your message back to everybody on
this mailing list.
You are currently subscribed to uxonet as: arch...@mail-archive.com.
To subscribe or unsubscribe from any of our forums, select the User Forum
selection on the Geosoft Support page.