Addressed the arity issue by separating out a FormalParametersBase class that does not have an arity field, so that it only exists in the preparser. It is now
updated in PreParserTraits::AddFormalParameter.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1259283002/diff/1/src/parser.cc
File src/parser.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1259283002/diff/1/src/parser.cc#newcode1205
src/parser.cc:1205: ParseFormalParameter(is_rest, &formals,
&formals_classifier, &ok);