LGTM, I'm fine with landing this as a temporary hack, but can we have a couple
of comments (and perhaps TODOs) clarifying why it was introduced?

CC'ing Benedikt.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1281883002/diff/1/src/scopeinfo.cc
File src/scopeinfo.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1281883002/diff/1/src/scopeinfo.cc#newcode591
src/scopeinfo.cc:591: int total_count = scope_info->ContextLocalCount();
So, this means that lexical variable lookup does not use the cache
anymore? That is going to make it worse in some cases. At least add a
TODO.