On 2015/08/20 16:26:31, vogelheim wrote:
https://codereview.chromium.org/1302893002/diff/1/src/scanner.h
File src/scanner.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1302893002/diff/1/src/scanner.h#newcode367
src/scanner.h:367: if (my_bookmark_) scanner_->DropBookmark();
On 2015/08/20 15:45:12, rossberg wrote:
> Hm, this _does_ change the semantics, doesn't it? It looks more correct,
though.

Yes, good observation. But I think the case where this makes a difference
shouldn't happen in practice, so it shouldn't change behaviour overall.

And if the case does happen, this should fix a bug. :)  This is what I
originally meant to implement.

Would be good to know if it is supposed to happen. :) If not, this could perhaps
be a DCHECK.