lgtm with test nits

https://codereview.chromium.org/1314543005/diff/1/test/cctest/test-parsing.cc
File test/cctest/test-parsing.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1314543005/diff/1/test/cctest/test-parsing.cc#newcode3750
test/cctest/test-parsing.cc:3750: // "({a} = {}) => {}",
Perhaps add a pattern for ({a=42})=>{} too?  Unless I am misreading the
grammar of course.   Same thing for array patterns with initializers.  I
don't remember what the state of the implementation is though.

AFAIU default parameters should work now so we probably also need
functional tests, i.e. tests that also invoke the arrow function.