lgtm with some non-blocking questions.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1317383002/diff/60001/src/full-codegen/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc
File src/full-codegen/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1317383002/diff/60001/src/full-codegen/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc#newcode247
src/full-codegen/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc:247: function_in_register =
true;
Why is this here? It looks like function_in_register is not used after
this point...

https://codereview.chromium.org/1317383002/diff/60001/src/full-codegen/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc#newcode293
src/full-codegen/arm/full-codegen-arm.cc:293: __ mov(r1,
Operand(Smi::FromInt(rest_index)));
I do not quite understand why this cannot overwrite the function in r1,
but I see that it was similar situation in the original code. Are you
sure this is ok? (Same thing above.)

https://codereview.chromium.org/1317383002/diff/60001/src/hydrogen.h
File src/hydrogen.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1317383002/diff/60001/src/hydrogen.h#newcode2034
src/hydrogen.h:2034: return HParameter::New(isolate(), zone(), nullptr,
Do I understand correctly that you had to add these because you want to
pass nullptr as context?