Hey,

currently the fast_exp and fast_sqrt functions are globally defined. This
has some issues, however:

We need an isolate to instantiate them. Then, when they're assembled, we
need to flush the icache (which we actually don't do on intel with a
comment saying that we never execute the same code from multiple
threads...), and on archs that have a simulator, we then need the isolate
to get to the simulator to actually run the code.

Right now, we use whatever isolate happens to be in TLS at the time the
methods are invoked.

I'd propose to make those two functions per isolate instead, so instead of
getting to the methods via global static variables, all callsites have to
get to them via the isolate, and we'd automatically have the correct
isolate to use (also the comment about the icache would be true again...)

comments?
-jochen