Hey,

it's not clear from your question what you're asking.

The snippet is actually an HTML snippet, so I'd expect that pasting it into
an HTML file an opening in a browser does what you expect it to do?

It doesn't look, however, related to V8 development. Please reach out to
the authors / maintainers of the crypto library for how to use it.

best
-jochen