This issue is still on, and I think the frequency of stack overflow has
increased. It happens as "Debugger.enable" message is passed to the isolate
as part of initialising debugger. After the stack overflow, I am getting a
message : *<RangeError map = 0000031FB8021F71> *but no further details.
Anyone knows when this issue happens? In my case, it is sporadic. Sometimes
it goes through successfully, but most of the times, it fails.