> what method should i use instead?
set_max_old_generation_size_in_bytes() instead of set_max_old_space_size()
set_max_young_generation_size_in_bytes() instead of
set_max_semi_space_size()
set_code_range_size_in_bytes() instead of set_code_range_size()
There was no set_max_executable_size()

Please keep in mind that you need to convert the arguments from MB to bytes.

Cheers,
Ulan.