Okay, that makes sense. In Chromium you just need a blank line but I'll add
an explanatory comment as well.

Any thoughts on intrin.h? It works in my debug builds in the context of
Chromium, but not on the bots. I think intrin.h must be different there. I
can keep exploring if nobody knows off the top of their head.

--
Bruce Dawson, he/him