Yes, I am aware, but the documentation itself suggests to start by posting
here.

*Before you start working on a larger V8 contribution, you should get in
touch with us first through the V8 contributor mailing list
<https://groups.google.com/group/v8-dev> so we can help out and possibly
guide you. Coordinating up front makes it much easier to avoid frustration
later on.*