I recently updated the version of V8 I build my project against, and I was
greeted with a new warning:

warning: ‘void* v8::Object::GetPointerFromInternalField(int)’ is deprecated

I've seen the 'aligned' version of this function,
GetAlignedPointerInInternalField. How would I go about replacing my usage
of GetPointerFromInternalField with this new function? I don't use the
setter function, I'm using GetPointerFromInternalField to get a C++ side
object from JS functions, like this:

    v8::Local<v8::Object> color = v8::Local<v8::Object>::Cast(args[0]);

    TS_Color* c = (TS_Color*)color->GetPointerFromInternalField(0);

This obviously doesn't work with a 1 to 1 replacement with the aligned
version of the function.