mksnapshot isn't intended for creating arbitrary snapshots, that's why it's
not exposed or documented. You are of course free to play around with it,
but you're pretty much on your own.

For the record, Chrome does not create a Chrome-specific V8 snapshot
(AFAIK).

Also, bear in mind that putting stuff into the snapshot is a tradeoff:
extracting things from the snapshot is (usually) faster than
parsing/compiling them from source, but on the other hand extracting a
bigger snapshot is obviously slower than extracting a smaller snapshot. So
V8 tries very carefully to only put the most important bits into the
snapshot, rather than anything that might potentially be used at some point.