I don't think it's possible to measure property access times directly. One
reason is that a single property access is much, much faster than getting a
timestamp from the operating system.

So your best bet is probably to measure it indirectly: take a long-running
loop, add a single property access in such a way that (1) it can't be
optimized away by the compiler and (2) it doesn't introduce additional
operations, which isn't easy to achieve at the same time, and measure how
much longer the overall loop takes than it did before.

Of course that would be a very artificial micro-benchmark, and would only
measure one very specific situation. In the general case, property accesses
can take *very* different amounts of time, though: in the best case,
they're a single machine instruction; in the worst case, they're thousands
of machine instructions. It all depends on so many things...

I can't think of a way to take an existing program and accurately measure
what fraction of its running time is spent on property accesses.