On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Deepak Subramanian
<subudee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> I found this q very interesting. Could you give me an example of a
> AddCallCompletedCallback() ?
>
> I mean I see it uses a param CallCompletedCallback. Is this a c  function
> pointer ? what are the values returned at a callback?
>
> Thanks
> Deepak

Yes, it's a function pointer.  The callback takes no arguments and
returns void; you register it purely for its side effects, like
logging or recording timestamps.

You don't really need it if you control the call sites into the VM,
because then you know when v8::Script::Run() / v8::Function::Call() /
etc. return.  I speculate it's mostly for orchestrating between
different V8 API consumers in the same process.