I know that V8 doesn't support typescript. My question is, is it possible
to use typescript and compile it to javascript that V8 does understand. I
mean if I use typescript and for example modules in typescript and
typescript translates them to common.js syntax then V8 cannot execute this.
Are there any other features of typescript that translate to javascript
that cannot be executed from V8 apart from modules?

Is there any information that helps to implement a module loader? My
impression when reading about module loaders is that it is not very easy to
do it right regarding scoping and the like. If I use typescript and compile
it to common.js syntax then I have to implement the callback functions so
that my implementation behaves exactly like node.js. Is this assumption
correct? Or do I overestimate the complexity of a module loader?