I tried the following sequence of commands:

$ tools/dev/v8gen.py x64.release -- is_component_build=true
v8_enable_i18n_support=false
$ gn gen out.gn/x64.release
$ ninja -C out.gn/x64.release

And it works. I also tried:

$ tools/dev/v8gen.py -p x64.release -- is_component_build=true
v8_enable_i18n_support=false
$ ninja -C out.gn/x64.release

And it works too.

Thank you very much.