Hi all,
I am trying in the last few days to build V8 for Android. I am using Ubuntu
64bit as the build machine. After a lot of tries I was able to make ninja
to start the build but after compiling few hundreds of files I get the
following linking error

*unrecognised emulation mode: aarch64linux*

my GN args file is

*target_os = "android"target_cpu = "arm64"is_debug = falseis_clang = true*

I guess the first issue is that instead of trying to build the lib for
device it trying to build an emulation build but I don't really understand
why it does that since I asked for Android arm64.

Please advice,
Thanks
Yakir