Thank you for your answer.

My plan is to run the javascript in c ++.

I try to output and property of the javascript object, the return value of the
javascript function.

I was difficult to find an example of google's v8. I have to study alone, it
was supposed to visit this site.

I have output to the cmd console read the javascript file. I FuntionTemplate of
google's v8 is can be used.

It has been Callback call every time the javascript function is performed us to
output a value to the console.

However, Property approach using the Accessor is not callback. Also, I do not
know where to process the callback.

I have heard that the processing in the Getter of SetAccessor.  However, in the
href, the value is not output.

I have also that the method is wrong set.

I have a correction to the now rather than "Accessing Dynamic variable,"
"Accessing Static Global Variable".

For example, I want to output the value of the location.href.

However, the output only to the value of the Run result of the compiled script.

I want to output the value at the time of callback as FuntionTemplate.

I am not so good at English.

So please be good to understand my awkward English. thank you.