https://bugs.chromium.org/p/v8/issues/detail?id=2726

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/v8/issues/detail?id=3060

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39626567/how-to-tell-that-a-v8-isolate-instance-uses-too-much-memory/39630744?noredirect=1#comment66609504_39630744

I see that the second one was marked as resolved, but I don't see what the
resolution was.

It makes sense to me that if you ever stopped an isolate from doing what it
wants because it ran out of memory, that you wouldn't be able to guarantee
any state for the isolate, but I don't understand why it would necessariliy
be a problem across isolates or why it should absolutely stop the process
immediately.

Can someone speak to the current state of this?