I know this question has been somewhat answered before but I am scouting
round for some more definitive pointer's on how to get this done.  I
currently Run many v8 isolate on many threads.  Each thread runs its own
set of scripts within a single isolate.

I want to attach a debugger to one (or more) of the isolates.  Is there a
way (like the JVM) to turn on debugging (activate a TCP port) and attach an
external debugger?

v8-users mailing list
"v8-users" group.