Hello,

I'm having a hard time making this piece of code work. Basically, I need to
take a node.js function (in this case : `process.emit()`),
store it in a C++ class, and use it at runtime whenever a callback method
is called.

Here is the code
: https://gist.github.com/Neph0/21bcfcebc23596f76defad0e743ec929

And here is gdb's output
: https://gist.github.com/Neph0/0e668d427e2788c54f3d9b744c9a7abc

Could anyone help me with that? There's no doubt my code has stupid things
in it.
I've read a lot of documentation today but somehow I can't figure out some
things and I'm stuck trying things without fully understanding
the big picture...

Thanks in advance.