Well, I looked a little more closely at the compiler options and discovered
that my library is not, in fact, getting compiled with ASAN. Only V8 is.

Now the problem is that if I compile the library with the same compiler as
V8, it can't find @executable_path/libclang_rt.asan_osx_dynamic.dylib, but
if I compile it with the system version of clang, I still get a missing
___asan_version_mismatch_check_v8, because the binary includes
___asan_version_mismatch_check_apple_800 instead.

I'm going to try compiling V8 with system clang, hopefully that'll work.